The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Brilliant.

Excellent style and sense of drama. The music was spot on but the very best is the updates at the end. I knew I was going to fave this early on but the ending alone would have warranted it.

As someone who has done stupid things after getting hit by a car, I totally understand. The first time I got hit I was on my way to work and was going to stop by Chik-fil-A and while crossing the street, I got hit. The guy took off (JERK!) and I went and got my breakfast anyway. When I got to work my boss asked me how I was doing and I said: "not too good, I got hit by a car". After she and my roommates were done yelling at me, I ate my Chik-fil-A sandwich on the hospital bed, with everyone around me having a WTF face. I finally broke a rib two days later in my sleep.

The second time was funny too but this is going on too long.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

Excellent.

I loved how you rendered everyone, all the big names, Chertoff, Rove, Cheney from an undisclosed location, there - you know your politics well. But my fave was definitely Rummy. "Hogwash!"

The animation was very good and damn, it was funny. I also loved the scene with the retard that called the web "internets" and the other retard that thinks it's a series of tubes.

"It's not like terrorism, where we know exactly what day and time it will occur" - Awesome!!

Hotdog Acidtrip! Hotdog Acidtrip!

That was freakin' hilarious.

Loved it. Will show my friends.

The sound reminds me of an ironically trippy anti-LSD movie called The Trip... is it from from the movie?

LazyMuffin responds:

Dont really know, heard it on the distortedview podast.

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

That's it.

You are officially my favorite flash animator.

I'm just gonna sit here and watch all of your other cartoons.

Your style, 3D efects, use of music, mood and the premise itself are absolutely captivating.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Brilliant.

This is what I come here for. I always hope to find something created with a unique sense of style and an original concept.

This shows what I believe can help flash animation get more attention and its best animators proper recognition. Animators need to figure out their style and then see how they can exploit Flash's limitations - if not get around them.

With such an open program like Flash, why is it that we see so much of the same tired premises? No, I don't want to see how cooler your Mario parody will be compared to the 20,000 other entries. I guess some people like that and that's cool but I know I'm not alone in wanting to see more original work like this.

Cool 3D effects, brilliant design, excellent use of themes. And I loved (*SPOILER ALERT*) how the pieces enjoyed peace when the ones who moved the pieces did the fighting instead. If only our World leaders duid the same...

Takabus Takabus

Interesting.

What I really liked was your use of gradients and 3D effects.

Ann Coulter: Brainless Ann Coulter: Brainless

Exactly.

You posted the question that I'd like to see asked by every freakin' TV Talking Head that gladly brings her on to sell her crap. The Queen of 9/11 exploitation complains of "exploitation" on the part of... victims relatives?!?!? It's like a school bully complaining when he gets hit back.

Anyways, the ending just did it for me. Yes, I indulged myself a bit. ;)

Love the colors (although it would have looked more like her if you made her skin green and gave her a creepy black hat). I also love that character... whatever he is...

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

That was fun.

I was constantly laughing to the very end.

And I must say, every time I see that freaky plastic Burger King, I will remember him doin' it. I have been scarred for life.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Y'want fries with that? XD

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Love the cameos...

And that dancing Smurf rocks.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

It's a parody. Live with it.

You people don't really get this humor do you? Would you rather see a well made Mario parody? If you do, you are totally missing the point.

This place is riddled with the work of people who think: "oh my god - I know what I'm gonna do! A Final-Fantasy/Mario-Brothers/Matrix/Anime-style-RPG parody and it's gonna rock!! Well, fine do that if it makes ya' happy - but some people get a little tired of it, and one of those people, I presume, would be Mr. Jerry Jackson himself.

Oh, this is supposed to be a review... it made me laugh. I liked how he pronounced lol many times.