The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Brilliant.

Excellent style and sense of drama. The music was spot on but the very best is the updates at the end. I knew I was going to fave this early on but the ending alone would have warranted it.

As someone who has done stupid things after getting hit by a car, I totally understand. The first time I got hit I was on my way to work and was going to stop by Chik-fil-A and while crossing the street, I got hit. The guy took off (JERK!) and I went and got my breakfast anyway. When I got to work my boss asked me how I was doing and I said: "not too good, I got hit by a car". After she and my roommates were done yelling at me, I ate my Chik-fil-A sandwich on the hospital bed, with everyone around me having a WTF face. I finally broke a rib two days later in my sleep.

The second time was funny too but this is going on too long.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

Excellent.

I loved how you rendered everyone, all the big names, Chertoff, Rove, Cheney from an undisclosed location, there - you know your politics well. But my fave was definitely Rummy. "Hogwash!"

The animation was very good and damn, it was funny. I also loved the scene with the retard that called the web "internets" and the other retard that thinks it's a series of tubes.

"It's not like terrorism, where we know exactly what day and time it will occur" - Awesome!!

Hotdog Acidtrip! Hotdog Acidtrip!

That was freakin' hilarious.

Loved it. Will show my friends.

The sound reminds me of an ironically trippy anti-LSD movie called The Trip... is it from from the movie?

LazyMuffin responds:

Dont really know, heard it on the distortedview podast.